(1) For the legal relations between the operator of the shop HexLoL Script and his customers established through this internet shop, the following terms and conditions in the current version at the time of the order are exclusively valid.
(2) Deviating general terms and conditions of the customer are rejected.
(1) By ordering in the internet shop, the customer submits a binding declaration of intent aimed at the conclusion of a purchase contract for digital goods. By sending the order, the customer also recognizes these terms and conditions as solely decisive for the legal relationship with the provider.
(2) The provider confirms the receipt of the customer’s order by sending a confirmation e-mail.
Payment of the purchase price is due upon conclusion of the contract.
You have no right to revoke this contract.
(1) The customer’s warranty rights are based on the general statutory provisions, unless otherwise specified below. For claims for damages of the customer against the provider the regulation in 5 of these terms and conditions applies.
(2) A guarantee is not declared by the provider.
(1) Claims for damages by the customer are excluded, unless otherwise specified below. The above exclusion of liability also applies in favour of the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the provider, if the customer asserts claims against them.
(2) In principle, the product offered by HexLoL Script can be considered as a “third party program” according to the terms and conditions of Riot Games. In case of punishments by Riot Games towards the customer ofHexLoL Script , according to §8 (1) does not guarantee claims for damages.
(1) The contractual relations between the provider and the customer are subject to the law of Belgium. The mandatory consumer protection regulations of the country in which the customer has his habitual residence are excluded from this choice of law. The application of UN sales law is excluded.
(2) The place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the contractual relationship between the customer and the provider is the location of the provider’s registered office, if the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law.
The subscription will work as long as you paid with the following exceptions:
Inappropriate behavior of the customer
Riot forbid us to keep our service running
HexLoL Script has the right to cancel each subscription regarding to the stated cases above without refunding the customer.
Should any provision of these terms and conditions be invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions are not affected.